attempting "hella-flush" fitment

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
31819340349_large.jpg

and aye to you tyler.

all.i.see

Reaction score
There are some obvious mental problems here with this kid. Really sad...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
there are some obvious noobs coming out of the woodwork because the words hellaflush are in the title :lawl:

why didn't I see this before...it's so obvious now.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
So how did the night turn out after your friend stole his dad's watch? Did you guys end up getting ****faced? I hope so, that is a brilliant scheme! So, I was thinking, what if you got those spring clamps, they would probably work pretty well, right?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sandbags would be easier than cement. Just sayin. And it's something you can steal from Walmart.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I would personally give yourself about -3 degrees camber, maybe even slam the car, point the toe way IN and then give yourself a lot of negative caster

This would be one twitchy unstable ride, but because HELLAFLUSH

Millz

Reaction score
Theft-- the act of stealing; the wrongful taking and carrying away of personal goods or property of another person; larceny. It doesnt say anything about who... Technically by your logic, his dad can take his car (assuming he has one) wreck it into a tree thats ok and no harm done... hmmm they must do things differently in Canada... and im not surprised his only friend is you and a cat.. cant trust a thief...

---almightyfargoth-- Nah not that dumb lolz... I just hate stupid kids...

well... it is his dad's car - and he totally would smash it into a tree. i mean if he cancelled his xbox live account and his WOW Subscription whats to stop him from being a total douchenozzle and wrecking the car his son drives?

Personally I wouldn't put it past him.

What's wrong with cats? If he had a dog I think your opinion would be totally different. Get your biased cat-hating self out of my thread noob.

How is it theft if I'd be bringing it back after I've gotten tired of being hellaflush? I believe its called borrowing.

Borrowing -- the act of not stealing

I will be the nice guy and let you into a little secret. You are going to have to put probably close to 1500lbs to make your car look "lowered". Not slammed, like Prokit lowered. I am guessing but I had 350lbs of rock in my trunk and it made no difference. Now, that is almost twice the weight capacity of our cars. That makes it extremely dangerous. I have ridden with 5 people in my car who were all on the heavier side (besides me), and my car actually had a very noticeable difference in handling and breaking, in a very negative way.

So, it's not just gas mileage and acceleration.

I'll buy some cross drilled rotors to improve my stopping power. Everyone knows that hella-flush cars aren't known for their handling or performance capabilities anyways so I'm not worried. I see people driving lowered on blown shocks all the time anyways, thus making me believe its perfectly fine so if the weight is too much I dont care.

This thread . . . is . . . a . . . fail . . . :fail:
I agree with whoever it was that brought up the fact that not only will adding 1500lbs. of weight effect MPG, but also handling, and braking. It's not worth it . . . Just save up for the coilovers instead of getting angry at "pops". Last time I checked at least your employed. Idk, I tune out all of the bull**** about the social side. Grow some and get a job and become a hard working citizen rather than a moocher who steals his "pops" watch or whatever. Just seems like your complaining about how you can't get money, so your going to screw your car (and your dad to some extent) over with all that added weight. Whatever. . . :flipoff:

First of all, he's the one who took the watch from his dad. I didn't steal from anybody. I only suggested that he go into his pops jewelry box so we can have a few beers and get a couple lap dances. You really need to learn how to read before you give any type of judgement.

Also, I already have coilovers you noob, and i am employed... I just dont like using my own money when I can get things for free /get others can pay for me. Nothing wrong with that.

There are some obvious mental problems here with this kid. Really sad...

:roy: There are some obvious reading and comprehension problems which you seemed to have missed learning in grade 3 and 4.

Best of luck in your reading and comprehension goals in 2011.

So how did the night turn out after your friend stole his dad's watch? Did you guys end up getting ****faced? I hope so, that is a brilliant scheme! So, I was thinking, what if you got those spring clamps, they would probably work pretty well, right?

It was awesome man, we pawned the watch and sniffed glue for 3 hours. Everything after that was a blur, woke up next to a dumpster and my buddy was still passed out. I took the money from his pocket and cabbed it home. I felt kinda bad cause he soiled himself and I couldn't wake him up.

Was okay though, we're boys so he'd understand. I wanted him to get his sleep he hates being woken up.

still lollerskating.
:rofl:

Honestly, I checked this thread on Friday and was like... I have exhausted all my means, this thread is done.

Millz

Reaction score
there are some obvious noobs coming out of the woodwork because the words hellaflush are in the title :lawl:

why didn't I see this before...it's so obvious now.

hahaha, they're crawling out of the woodwork lending their expert opinions on ethics and car modding

LEAVE THEM ALONE

Back