moleman

Reaction score
IMG_0081.jpg

i think this is his car.

thats not Tien's accord

that car hasnt changed since 02

Aww no love Moleman :(.

<3

r they serious about it not being low enough? wtf looks perfect to me..

lol you must not know me

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
someone must have a picture of his car ... i must see this car that's supposed to better than keiths :coffee:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
this one?

january 2006, says the image data

n64ccl.jpg

mm9a4n.jpg

the only one i could find in the paint booth...

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
really? that's it? it's nice but it doesn't even stand out it's pretty boring IMO ...

+1 on lip kit but -10 on wheel choice

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
really? that's it? it's nice but it doesn't even stand out it's pretty boring IMO ...

+1 on lip kit but -10 on wheel choice
there was a thread on here about old school accords...but i bet all the pics are dead by now.

keep in mind that most, if not every, 6th gen forum appeared around 2005...even though the cars were already 3+ years old at the time.

i only remember 3 6gas ever in magazines before 05...the red supercharged v6 coupe...the green coupe with lambo doors...and the baby blue coupe with the bmw tail lights (or maybe headlights too...can't remember off hand).

notice all the crazy engine builds now? ken's f23, emino's turbo f23, dre's k, all the J V6s, etc...what you're seeing right now is the most 6ga action, ever. there were a few people back in the day doing crazy stuff when i first joined up...but just look at ron's car now and all the "wheel fitment" threads that came up recently. i even have pics of keith's car from 3 years ago ;)

nostalgia... :wub:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
of course the 6ga car scene has evolved since then but i'm just pointing out how silly it is to compare keiths car now to tiens car then ... two different era's in 6ga history ... it looks good for a 6ga four or so years ago but it's ridiculous to compare it to keiths ...

:nutswinger: ... i know right lol

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yup, it was in a different class back then. not a ton of slammed rides and "low offset" meant the rims would "stick out and look weird" :lawl:

moleman

Reaction score
yes that his car

and yes im not a big fan of his wheels

i liked it when it was baged with c5s

yall have to remember when people are looking at keith's car all they see is drop, wheels, lip kit, and bike rack which isnt anything special (and yes i like keith's car)

also i dont know why people are talking about tein's accord he half *** put his car together i guess bc keith and tien both have 4dr white accord

PS kids dont forget go low or go home

Back