ATTN: keychain

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i'll have to do some digging later and find the bagged pics. my accord pic folder is organized by gen but the pics are just dumped into each model :run:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
yes that his car

and yes im not a big fan of his wheels

i liked it when it was baged with c5s

yall have to remember when people are looking at keith's car all they see is drop, wheels, lip kit, and bike rack which isnt anything special (and yes i like keith's car)

also i dont know why people are talking about tein's accord he half *** put his car together i guess bc keith and tien both have 4dr white accord

PS kids dont forget go low or go home

just curious but what are your measurements from a level floor to your fender/wheel wells ...

example:

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25731&highlight=legit+slammed

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I ****ing LOVE this pic.........don't know why....

10.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
to be honest i like teins wheels..those used to be one of my favorite set a few years ago and i used to want them...so i guess they will always have a place in my heart

like ryan i have tons of pics of accords..but i think they are on my really old laptop that probably doesn't work anymore

Mojeans69

Reaction score
to be honest i like teins wheels..those used to be one of my favorite set a few years ago and i used to want them...so i guess they will always have a place in my heart

like ryan i have tons of pics of accords..but i think they are on my really old laptop that probably doesn't work anymore

:hide: my sig...love the rims lol

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
8-21-05 says the image data on the first one

canons7020211.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

this external hard drive is runnin out of space :hide:

moleman

Reaction score
First pic is how I liked tien's car the most second pic is z's car rolling notice how the kits are reversed

Back