ATTN Talonisawd!

highway_patrol

Reaction score
I just pm'd the seller saying that the car was my friends and he wanted the pic removed asap. Now its a waiting game on my part.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Nate-Thanks for emailing me.

Anyway, this is maybe the 3rd time this has happened that either i have noticed or someone has brought my attention to this. There is really nothing i can do but go back an tag my pictures from now on, i don't care enough. Maybe i'll see if they will send me a front lip and they can have the pic.

Neight

Reaction score
so there is no kind of revenge for that person? some sort of trick? like what happned at v6p ? well anyways that sucks to have your pic stolen without your consent. And that guy is local bay area resedent too. He/ she prob visits this forum a lot.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
pic theft is a huge problem and people keep getting theirs taken off of hidplanet. one guy (hak) went straight to reporting it, and he sent the original pics with the EXIF data (shows date, time, model of camera, size, etc) to ebay and they took the pics down. another time, he emailed the seller threatening legal action because a picture is your intellectual property, just like a song you wrote or w/e and the guy took it down.

just start threatening...by law the picture is yours because it was taken by you (the photographer) and if you wanted, you could sue the guy for taking your property without written consent. tell him that :D

theaccordian

Reaction score
legally I dont think the guy did anything wrong, unless your pictures are copyrighted or something. It sucks.

Back