ATTN: theaccordian Sig

shavedaccord

Reaction score
don't mean to be a butthole but 355.19 KB does take a bit to load on a 11.6 connection :computer:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
try sending him a pm

also i know you're on dial-up, if it were me i'd just make it so it doesn't load sigs

shavedaccord

Reaction score
oh I was just going by what you said to do in the sig thread lol, and I kind of like to see peoples sigs actually so i'm iffy on it

Jeffro

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
oh I was just going by what you said to do in the sig thread lol, and I kind of like to see peoples sigs actually so i'm iffy on it

Graduate to Cable :thumbsup:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
where Darryl lives (which is apparently one of the last frontiers, haha) cable isn't availbe. nor dsl. lol

Jeffro

Reaction score
Wildman said:
where Darryl lives (which is apparently one of the last frontiers, haha) cable isn't availbe. nor dsl. lol

Must suck. My in-laws can't get cable or DSL either, but Satellite is available :thumbsup: (And expensive as heck, I might add)

6THGEN_AI4

There is an option on photoshop tha allows you to save the pic for web, is in FILE and then click on SAVE FOR WEB.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
There is an option on photoshop tha allows you to save the pic for web, is in FILE and then click on SAVE FOR WEB.
Lost me there. Unless you mean save as a lower quality

Jeffro said:
Graduate to Cable
cable, dsl, ISDN nor Sat internet isn't availible here.

theaccordian

Reaction score
I know how you feel man, sucks, Im spoiled with dsl, I remember when it took my like 3 hours waiting for a page to load and falling asleep. :sleeping:

Back