ATTN: WhiteAccord

Steverino

Reaction score
Please reply my 4 previous PMs regarding the Comptech Strut bar which I paid for on January 15, 2008.

I can see that you've been online almost daily and posting but haven't been replying to any of my PMs requesting a status update of the item owed. It has been over 3 weeks and I have not heard anything back from you. There are members who are willing to vouch for you and I hope that I can do so as well in the future moving forwards.

I have posted on your For Sale thread here: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10965

All I'm looking for is an update regarding the status of my item. Have you shipped it out to the correct address yet? Do you require the address sent to you again? Were you not able to recover the item? Do you need me to recover it at the post office of my previous address?

Let me know dude. I think I've been more than patient and I'm getting anxious.

To all other users: if you know this member personally, please remind him to check and to reply to PMs.

Thanks.

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Hey Steve!!! please send me any updates if you can, on if he has contacted you...i will try and see what i can do to help..sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
The reason why the item hasnt been shipped out is because, paypal has taken money out of MY ACCOUNT.

Put the money back in it, and then ill send it out.

Thanks.

Steverino

Reaction score
The reason why the item hasnt been shipped out is because, paypal has taken money out of MY ACCOUNT.

Put the money back in it, and then ill send it out.

Thanks.

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean, it sounds like I'm getting the run-around here.

Can you explain what you mean by "Paypal has taken money out of MY ACCOUNT"? I haven't received anything from Paypal in terms of a refund, nor have I requested it. As far as I know, the payment cleared to you on January 15. If you think I filed a refund against you on Paypal, why didn't you just reply to my PMs so I can confirm instead of allowing me to escalate this outside of PMs?

Here's a screenshot of my most recent activity on Paypal, it would show whether or not I have received a refund of any kind, and it doesn't. I can explore more detailed records if you need.
paypal.jpg

I filed a Paypal dispute on February 10 after not hearing back from you, but haven't escalated it to a claim. Prior to this and for the past few weeks, what was the status of the item? To my understanding, it should have been shipped a while ago.

So let me get this straight: You want me to give you ANOTHER $225 to ship out the item? What the heck?

Could you please review again your Paypal records? Are you certain you didn't deposit the money into your bank account?

Last edited:

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
well in my bank account im showing a -225 from my account. WTF?

I need you number.

Back