Audiobox's 1998 Sedan LX 5sp

Audiobox

Reaction score
Hey, im Chad. New to the world of 6th gen Accords all tho I have owned 2 4th gen Accords in the past.

Just picked this up today for $900 :D. Has almost 400,000kms, no rust on the body tho!

Anything I should know about these cars off the get go?

I should have better pics up soon

43031a6_20.jpg
9776bcb_20.jpg

3474km1_20.jpg

3400bfm_20.jpg

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
O wow that's an amazing amount of kms! ! Check timing belt and water pump when they were done and also basic maintenance. Auto Trannys are pretty weak. Welcome to the site! Search around here and you'll find every ansyous to your questions

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
thats not an LX, thats a DX :lawl:

are those like 50 series tires? could be a little beefier...

amazing that there's no rust on it since its in the medicine hat. probably decently cared-for in that case.

Audiobox

Reaction score
thats not an LX, thats a DX :lawl:

are those like 50 series tires? could be a little beefier...

amazing that there's no rust on it since its in the medicine hat. probably decently cared-for in that case.

Yea, DX, I messed up, haha. Got some new tires for it :D. And its in Nova Scotia, not Medicine Hat :p.

Geewiz

Reaction score
I've never seen 6thgen that looks as 4x4 as that but simple fix. Good no rust.

J30MAN

Reaction score
O wow that's an amazing amount of kms! ! Check timing belt and water pump when they were done and also basic maintenance. Auto Trannys are pretty weak. Welcome to the site! Search around here and you'll find every ansyous to your questions

title says its a 5 spd. So he's all set.

Mikey

Reaction score
I thought the 6G only came with f23 and j30, both being SOHC VTEC. Or am i crazy?

Chad, welcome to 6GA. Glad you finally joined the dark side. You should make a thread, when you're able, and show these fellas your work. Im sure they'd be as eager to see some 6G stuff as I would.

EDIT: I see now. A5 vs A4/A1. Orly? o.0

Audiobox

Reaction score
I thought the 6G only came with f23 and j30, both being SOHC VTEC. Or am i crazy?

Chad, welcome to 6GA. Glad you finally joined the dark side. You should make a thread, when you're able, and show these fellas your work. Im sure they'd be as eager to see some 6G stuff as I would.

EDIT: I see now. A5 vs A4/A1. Orly? o.0

lol thanks, yea its an A5' I'd like to have the vtec version tho, lol.
Maybe theres a 6th gen model in the future now, haha.

Back