Pick a date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
Re: SoCal BBQ LA/OC Area JULY (NOT SD)

Okay, thanks for the info. So if we do decide on Santa Monica pier, what time do we need to get there by so we can park as a group? ( drive time from SD to Santa Monica ETA 2.5+ hours... would we find parking if we left at 10 and get there by Noon-1PM ish?) Are there parking fees?

Plenty of parking beach level. Its about $8-$10 all day I believe. You can park on the pier or below it. I suggest below it, parking is more expensive on the pier itself and spaces are limited. I dont think these tents are there any more so its all open parking spaces, just take that long ramp down which isnt that steep.

Picture1-4.png

Picture2-1.png

Picture3-1.png

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
It can be a meet, cruise it through pch then find somewhere to BBQ. Just to get everyone together I guess:beer:

juicebox00

Reaction score
or cruise to neptunes net?
and even if it costs a few dollars, should pay to park and that big lot next to the pier

eddrockstar7

Reaction score
Ahhhh Cant wait.... My first time so go easy on me guys... Anyone driving down from the fresno area so we can mobb together....It always better driving together!:lawl:

sabSquishy

Reaction score
No bbq? We're gonne need some nice *** place for food then. I don't want McDonald's if I'm driving all the way to Santa Monica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back