Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Maybe if you weren't such an a$$ focusing on the front page ROTM pic, you would have remembered. :lawl:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Congrats Kev! You had my vote from day one. Car is clean and your new set up is spot on. You've come a long way! Congrats bro! :beer:

Well done everyone else who was nominated, good luck to all!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Congratulations Kevin. I have to say your wheels are my favorite out of all I've seen recently, wish I could see them in person. :)

voted....but kinda surprised that RR is not in....

Because stance. I don't have it, and it is hugely popular right now. Even Elite's car is stanced, albeit to a much lesser degree. If I had run against these guys, definitely don't think I'd have won. lol My car has a lot going for it elsewhere, but it's like Brad said.

Mostly though, like I told Lemon, I waited because I'm in the middle of a few projects right now, and I want the car to be at its best. But I plan to run in the next theme that applies. :)

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Congrats Kev! You had my vote from day one. Car is clean and your new set up is spot on. You've come a long way! Congrats bro! :beer:

Well done everyone else who was nominated, good luck to all!
Thank you!
Congratulations Kevin. I have to say your wheels are my favorite out of all I've seen recently, wish I could see them in person. :)

Because stance. I don't have it, and it is hugely popular right now. Even Elite's car is stanced, albeit to a much lesser degree. If I had run against these guys, definitely don't think I'd have won. lol My car has a lot going for it elsewhere, but it's like Brad said.

Mostly though, like I told Lemon, I waited because I'm in the middle of a few projects right now, and I want the car to be at its best. But I plan to run in the next theme that applies. :)
Thank you. Your car will look pretty freaking sick once your wheels get redone as well! Can't wait to see where its headed. It's already really clean, and going with more aggressive fitment and whatnot will really set it off. :)

JV6

Reaction score
Grats on ride of the month kevin, your ssm was one of the car I look up as an idol when you were still on teins with the mugen lip 4-5 years back. You had my vote!

Also congrats to Elite1JDM for runner up, your car is one of a kind on here man! Love it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back