Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
submitting a PM to MODS regarding situation. good thing there is still time to come up with an action plan.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
All of you are taking this far too serious. So his girlfriend voted for him. What guy wouldn't want his significant other to be supportive. I'm sure she has lurked the board in the past and knows many of your cars better than other members on here. It just so happen that she now signs up. Besides, leaving the vote stand makes it more interesting being that the two front runners are separated by one vote.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
All of you are taking this far too serious. So his girlfriend voted for him. What guy wouldn't want his significant other to be supportive. I'm sure she has lurked the board in the past and knows many of your cars better than other members on here. It just so happen that she now signs up. Besides, leaving the vote stand makes it more interesting being that the two front runners are separated by one vote.

guh, here we go with the self righteous speeches :rolleyes:

once again, another person is oblivious to the issue. Joining the site, and making your only action to vote in rotm, is exactly the same as outsourcing votes.

that's biased up the ass, and not appropriate to the rules established.

"but mehhhh, who cares about rules!"

well, intelligent and decent members clearly. I wouldn't want my girl to join simply to vote for me, because that's lame.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Votes should really be cast by the neutral members of a particular Forum, IMO, not significant others of people up for nomination.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
ROTM is not without drama these days, every time. I feel bad for Lemon.

Speaking of which, he has already made mods aware of the situation. I think we can all drop this...

Voted yesterday, wasn't easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back