auto door locks

xluben

Reaction score
i just put in a keyless entry, and it's all but useless because my front passenger lock works intermittently, so i always have to check it anyways :(

aznmofo247

Reaction score
yea my 98 accord rear driver side passenger seat works about 35% of the time when i press the power lock switch. i always double check my car because i have a v-1 in there and dont want it to get stolen. I dont have keyless entry. I dont think it makes a noise when i try to lock it. I was also thinking it was the wiring. any thoughts?

jccg5

Reaction score
DarkElegance919 said:
i have an 99 accord lx sedan bought used that came with an aftermarket alarm system. at first all the doors lock/unlock when i use the alarm remote or use the lock/unlock switch from inside. but now the two front doors lock/unlock fine...but the two rear doors only rarely lock/unlock so i gotta do it manually for the rears. is it the wires? this happen to anyone b4? thx

dude...lol...at least ur didnt lock all four of them..sometime i forgot......and left the key and then walk outside...and damn it bum...the door close i stuck out side....4 hour....in 115 degree with my car on...and damn when ill open it with my tennis ball...is work and pop up the hood and all the anti-freezee gone...!! is lock me out !

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yep, sticky locks are normal. my driver door lock works with the remote here and there. since i dont have passengers frequently, if i unlock all 4 doors, chances are one wont relock with the button :mad: oh well, as long as the motors dont burn up...

paypalbid

Reaction score
Sometimes the door locks acts up, just set your windshield wiper speed for the intermitten time set to the Equal sign =

if that doesnt work then it is the door lock actuator

Back