Autobacs meet (56K don't even try)

jccg5

Reaction score
that autobac is so so so kool..and this meet is only 10 min to where i used to live...11street and beach blv

CHID0

Reaction score
Sick pics....very clean rides. We need an Autobac's on the east coast.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Damn that was a nice turnout.....thumbs up for that autobac and all the cars.....reppin so-cal hard fellas !

mrm1ke02

Reaction score
wow didnt know someone was taking pictures there yahhhhhh my car is the first one hahaha. ahah thanks for blurin my plates!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow didnt know someone was taking pictures there yahhhhhh my car is the first one hahaha. ahah thanks for blurin my plates!

what's with u driving around the lot, parking, driving around the lot again, parking, steppeing out for 5 mins and then leaving? :redface2:

glad to meet u guys... def a good thing to meet 6GA members... took time to track u guys down tho :lawl:

blindside

Reaction score

haha yep that was me sneaking into everybody's car and taking a snapshot of they're ride... i knew i had to share some to the 6thgen community :beer:

lwlba

Reaction score
come on vu im expecting pictures :D heyy jay how did u blur the license plate like that? haha looks cool

Back