AutoZconcept/JVTracing.com

lwlba

Reaction score
so i recently bought some ksports from them.

gotta say

Rating: 5/10

Not exactly a pleasant experience. At first i went to their shop (because i dindt want to deal with shipping) and the sales representatives sounds pretty knowledgeable in telling me his opinion about the product and such. I grew a little faith in them because he gave me a decent first impression. also promised me 2-2.5 week for me to be able to receive my product.

called him 2 weeks. he promised that it would be there the following tuesday. waited until weddays, called again. no one picked up. so that friday i went to their place (after calling on thurs and friday. and no one picked up) he was out to lunch. i dont blame him. but the other sales representatives were all like a watever attitude. waited for him for 1 hour and he said it's not ther yet, and promised me the following tuesday. I called again on tues. no one picked up. called on wed, he said it's still not there yet, hopefully on thursday. friday i got a call from him and it's finally there.

after 1 full month, i finally got it. i know that 1 month is probably isn't considered long for certain goods. but the fact that he kept on giving out empty promises and the way he handled it made me lose faith in that company. ESPECIALLY HOW NO ONE EVER PICKS UP pissed me off.

/rant

bottom line, i dont recommend buying from there.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
i think its ksport themselves cuz that is how it was 4 me

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
WEn....if u want...we can have the ninja crew go over and do a number on the staff...we can all tie them up together and have them sing a song by hannah montana..and if they miss a word we can cut off some of their fingers ... jus a suggestion

jus to let u kno...offers on the table...

iHazSnail

Reaction score
lol i have no complaints! They r worth the wait

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
WEn....if u want...we can have the ninja crew go over and do a number on the staff...we can all tie them up together and have them sing a song by hannah montana..and if they miss a word we can cut off some of their fingers ... jus a suggestion

jus to let u kno...offers on the table...

now thats hardcore.....

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
"Maria, Maria, she reminds me of a westside story"

damn that Carlos Santana

u kno wats suprising danny....door locks on 7 Elevens...i mean..WTF is all that about

lwlba

Reaction score
^^ HAHAHAH

well back on topic. i dind't make it clear cuz i was trying to make it shorter. anyways staff claimed that it was sent to their other warehouse everytime i got to talk to them. then they said there were some misunderstanding between them and the other warehouse.. blah blah and so on.

dont get me wrong, i knwo sometimes things could be out of their control, but at least dont give out empty promises. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, PICK UP THE DAM PHONE lol

Back