avic d3

slaiguy

Reaction score
i was lookin into new headunits and this guy on CL is willing to sell his avic d3 for $350 (used of course) but the only thing missing is the navi cd. do yall think its worth it?

CHID0

Reaction score
Yes cause you can just buy a "back up copy" of someones nav disc for short money.....

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Yeah that's a good price. I've got one & haven't had any problems/concerns.

slaiguy

Reaction score
no glitches or anything (from those that have the d3)? i havent fuxxed w/ one yet, so i havent had an opportunity, but i think the price is great and the bling factor is also a plus. thanks for those that have helped so far..

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
No glitches, I would just recommend having some type of mp3 player because going from live navigation to memory navigation in order to play a music cd gets old quick.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Even though i feel it's kind of "dated" in terms of how it works, for that price, i'd jump on it. If you have more money and this is a big deal for you, something newer with flash memory makes alot more sence. But you will pay 3x as much.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Try to test the head unit out first, the internal microfuse is known to blow & cause all sorts of problems. Some people would rather sell their units than let Pioneer take months to fix their problems under warranty.

slaiguy

Reaction score
resurrected. i passed until i can get a better alarm system. but imma keep my eye out next time, so thanks fellas

Back