Axle Nut?!....

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
are you trying to get it off with the wheel off of the ground? i've always had great luck with the tire on the ground holding everything in place

Misterd0505

Reaction score
nah i got the tire off but i have a screwdriver holdin it from movin... the rotor isn't movin, the nut just isn't comin off... i've been in my garage for about 1.5 hrs heating it and hittin it w/ the impact... hasn't even budged yet

Misterd0505

Reaction score
i was usin an 18" 1/2" drive breaker bar and a 3ft. cheater and i broke 2 breaker bars like that... this bitch is on there good...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
are you trying to get it off with the wheel off of the ground? i've always had great luck with the tire on the ground holding everything in place
axle nut not lug nut :slap: noob :lawl:

mine came off with an impact...

Misterd0505

Reaction score
i've been hittin it w/ a torch and my impact all day... nothin... it's ****in aggravatin me

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would say drive it to a shop and have them loosen it but you can't, lol. I know its aggravating but you just gotta keep getting at it. Soak the crap out of it, let it sit, hold the torch on it for 5-10min, then try again.

Misterd0505

Reaction score
actually i got off the hub with the outer end of the axle still in it (axle completely snapped in half)... so i'm gonna take it to a shop and have the try and torch or do w/e to get it off... i only have an 8 gal. compressor and a propane torch : [

Misterd0505

Reaction score
i FINALLY got the ****in thing off!!... i took it to my buddy's shop... he whipped out 175 psi and a double hammer impact... bitch came off within 10 mins... i gotta get me one of those!

Back