B-pillar bar success

yellowfever

Reaction score
So my buddy took his b pillar bar out of his civic hatch and i thought id borrow it for a bit, its not a perfect fit but with the right washers it could be. Heres the fit i got with the stock accord hardware on my coupe. As you can see it doesnt get in the way of the seats unless you like to recline alot, this pic is with the seats set all the way back. I havnt driven with it yet but honestly i dont expect to feel a difference. I dont know the brand but this bar was actulally ment for an RSX and is adjustible, strange thing is that i have it on the shortest setting to fit and it was still almost to big. I had to take alot of the washers off to make it fit so i couldnt get it really tight so im gonna go to the store later and see what i can find, otherwise you could cut the plastic around the hole but i didnt want to do that.
P.S. mods i couldnt figure out the free pic hosting :computer:

Attachments

• nuttin 002.jpg
    nuttin 002.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 240
  • nuttin 006.jpg
    nuttin 006.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 239
  • nuttin 008.jpg
    nuttin 008.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 223
  • nuttin 009.jpg
    nuttin 009.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 227
  • nuttin 001.jpg
    nuttin 001.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 224

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
interesting...dunno if id want a bar that close to my head on the street in a DD...

what other suspension work do you have done? it might help a little since the body flexes quite a bit, like if the car is on a jack the door is hard to open/close.

for the image hosting, you go to freehosting.6thgenaccord.com, then hit Register in the upper right corner. fill out the info and hit register. if i remember right, cody (wildman) has to approve the request before you can use it. shouldnt take long to get it up and running :thumbsup: any other questions let me know :)

yellowfever

Reaction score
well ive been waiting to do the tie bar, strut tower bar and sway bar till i put my springs on, i bought the spring compressors yesterday but ive yet to work up the courage to put the springs on. I think wildman still needs to approve the request. as for the bar is doesnt change how i have my seat and im pretty tall, but i know what you mean(aka im sure my gf will complain plenty).

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
yellowfever said:
P.S. mods i couldnt figure out the free pic hosting :computer:

Basically what ryan said, except it doesn't even need to be approved, once you register you're good to go. then you just use the links on the left side to create albums & upload pictures to them

naoandlata

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I would want that in a dd car but a cool idea :thumbsup: Why not get a c-pillar bar instead?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I doubt it's going to make a difference at all..would make a great place to mount a camera tho lol..

yellowfever

Reaction score
honestly i feel a difference and yes i think that its 100% a palcebo effect. even if it does absolutly nothing i still think it looks BA and its delightfully ricey plus it was free. And im the only one i know with one on a 6thgen

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Wildman said:
Basically what ryan said, except it doesn't even need to be approved, once you register you're good to go. then you just use the links on the left side to create albums & upload pictures to them
really...theres no approval time anymore? cool :) btw, i find it to load faster than both imageshack and even photobucket :rock:

yellowfever said:
even if it does absolutly nothing i still think it looks BA and its delightfully ricey plus it was free.
:rofl: BA...does that make you a BAMF for being the only one with a 6th gen? :rofl:

Back