Back at it again!

heathan

Reaction score
Been awhile but I finally got back online. *sweet relief* I'll be postin them crazy *** pics of my ride like before, just as soon as I get some new pics. You can still check out what the car use to look like at http://www.cardomain.com/id/Heathan

I went and started my stock mods. Blackhoused the headlights. Put some turn signals in the ol' mirrors, tinted the front windows and cut out some tribal and flame designs. Added MORE LEDS!!! hahahah!!! Got a CAI and upgraded my stereo system again. hehe.

Lets see...the entire interior has been...molested with spray paint, heh. And the one thing I'm most proud of to score is a rear window "spoiler". The company I was gonna get it through went buh bye and I was way lucky to land upon it. Ran me 100, but I think its worth it.

Still alot of work to do though. Need some shoes for the ride for sure. Anyway, I'll have some pics posted up by the end of the weekend for sure.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
how does that interior black paint look after it dries?? looks good from the pics..i have always wanted ot paint my interior but didn't know of a good color or paint to use..might have to try that stuff

heathan

Reaction score
Yeah, it's definetly been a learnin exp. The lime green was actually engine enamal...not the best. The vinyl and fabric paint works great but I recommend clear coatin it for sure cause it has a tendency to flake. What I did was spray with the duplicolor first then went over it with the krylon.

I'll post pics of the new interior soon. I went with blue for the front and stayed green in the back. Neons and all. It'll all come together once I get the front of my car painted Honda sapphire blue. I did it cause I can dress the engine in blue much easier than I could green. Racing seats, pedals, ect... are always easier to get in blue, red, or yellow. Not much of a market for the greenums I suppose. Can't wait to post em!

heathan

Reaction score
wait til ya see the new one. It's toned down more. More black with just blue highlights kinda in the front and the same with the green in the back. I'll have pics tomorrow.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I did mine a long time ago, no extreme green or blue though. Just painted everything that was dark gray, black. Used Satin Black Krylon Fusion Plastic Paint.....

DSC01819.JPG

DSC01820.JPG

DSC01821.JPG

DSC01823.JPG

DSC01824.JPG

heathan

Reaction score
Yeah I like the way ya did that, and the paint job looks nice and even too. Good color combinations. Definetly way more suttle than mine tho, hehe. Props on keepin it clean.

heathan

Reaction score
Got some pics finally!

Finally got some pics of the car. More to come when i take some at night and everything.

DSC04150.JPG

DSC04154.JPG

DSC01787.jpg

DSC01817.JPG

DSC01816.JPG

WindowTint1.JPG

DSC04147.JPG

DSC04146.JPG

DSC04148.JPG

DSC04153.JPG

DSC04144.JPG

DSC04143.JPG

DSC01779.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome back mang... i'd do 3 things... drop, rims and paint the hood or cf hood

heathan

Reaction score
Shoes might come with tax season hopfully. still carryin a car payment til end of next year, then I'll have alot more to spend on it. I'd like to get a CF Evo type hood in the future too.

Back