back windows

eggs

Reaction score
i have a 2001 accord sedan and i was wondering if anyone has figured out a way to get the back windows in the car to roll all the way down instead of stopping i was thinking about removing the stops in the back window but was wondering if anyone has an experience doing it before i try it :beer:

thanks guys

eggs

Reaction score
ok thanks ill try it if im sucessful ill make a DIY outta it

Johnson

Reaction score
I think the the track in the rear window on our car is shorter than the track on the front. There also might be a safety issue concerning animals or kids falling out of the car.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
have you considered the size and shape of the rear window to the size and shape of the door where it slides down into? the window doesnt go all the way down simply because it cant go down any further than it already does. the shape of the rear doors doesnt allow for it.

eggs

Reaction score
have you considered the size and shape of the rear window to the size and shape of the door where it slides down into? the window doesnt go all the way down simply because it cant go down any further than it already does. the shape of the rear doors doesnt allow for it.

good point sketch you really know your **** about accord thanks idk it just came to me tonight

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, no prob dude.

also, just to point it out before the mods get you, your sigs too big. for non contributing members the limit is 150px high by 550px wide. yours is 215px high.

Back