Badges, wil these work?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
These are the ones I have. Go on the rsx forums they're selling them all the time. Not cheap but they look so nice.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Lol!

Not urgent - wrong section, risk for infraction or movement. If anything this should be in the external mods section :coffee:.

Last edited:

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
These most likely wont fit our cars. The red H emblems are considered JDM and they don't make any legit JDM parts for our cars. (Only eBay stuff that says JDM in the title to sell people) If you want they make bronze Euro badges for our cars that come with the front and rear H's along with the "Accord" badge for like $45 I believe. However if your really stuck on getting them red then you might as well just get the cheap eBay ones and see what you can do to make them fit.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Arab, these EP3 badges DO fit our cars, but not without careful mounting, since they are not made for them. I admit, putting one of these on the trunk seems a little out of place because they are quite large, but they look legit in the front especially on a coupe bumper.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Arab, these EP3 badges DO fit our cars, but not without careful mounting, since they are not made for them. I admit, putting one of these on the trunk seems a little out of place because they are quite large, but they look legit in the front especially on a coupe bumper.

Didn't know the EP3 badges were the same fit. Either way though I prefer the regular badges, and I don't think I could justify paying over $100 for plastic things that cost the manufacturer 50cents to make. Thanks for justifying though, always nice to learn something new about the CG's. :thumbsup:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
No prob, I agree with you though - they are way too expensive. They actually aren't the same fit, which is why you need to figure out your mounting method, but they fit close enough to be able to accomplish.

WOTaccord

Reaction score
These most likely wont fit our cars. The red H emblems are considered JDM and they don't make any legit JDM parts for our cars. (Only eBay stuff that says JDM in the title to sell people) If you want they make bronze Euro badges for our cars that come with the front and rear H's along with the "Accord" badge for like $45 I believe. However if your really stuck on getting them red then you might as well just get the cheap eBay ones and see what you can do to make them fit.

Where do you find the euro ones?

Back