bagoon316: 2002 Accord EX Coupe

bagoon316

Reaction score
**Small update, Post #17, (page 1 for me, 20 post default)

Not really sure where to begin. I got this car on 5/27/2011. I have owned 2 cb7's, some have seen one of them from my intro thred in the General area. Here goes....car is completely stock, so mod list will change as I go.

Engine:
Boney A** Stock F23A4
79,4xx miles when I picked her up
5 speed trans

Rollers/Stoppers/Suspension:
TL/CL Strut Bar - Part # 74180-S0K-A00
92-96 Prelude VTEC Front Rotors
ITR/Lude VTEC/AV6 Front Calipers

Exterior:
Even more Boney A** Stock

Interior/ICE:
JTC Customs fully adjustable short shifter w/ weighted gunmetal shift knob

Future Plans:
-First off: Tint, Short Shifter - Acquired
-Obvi: I/H/E, though the H wont do much I'm sure...
-Coilovers/Wheel Combo, BC Coilovers, D2's, FF2's, havent decided on wheels, I'm sure a used set will do me fine for now. Would love some TL 17x8's -maybe with spacers, no idea yet...
-Bigger brakes, prob the 5lugger swap, wheels depending haha...

IMG-20110527-00581.jpg

IMG-20110529-00591.jpg

IMG-20110527-00582.jpg

IMG-20110527-00583.jpg

IMG-20110527-00584.jpg

IMG-20110528-00590.jpg

Enjoy the pics for now, and thank you for the warm welcomes in the intro section. I hope to bring some knowledge over from the cb7 to you 6GA guys, at least the 4cyl guys. Always been big on the F/H/"G" builds.

Thanks again fellas...and gals.

I'd like to thank my wonderful G/F and hoping soon to be future wife (she says if I give her a ring and baby I can modify all I want haha), this wouldnt be possible. She knows this is my hobby, and a damn expensive one at that.

Last edited:

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Looks almost brand new, and its 5spd. Doesn't get any better then that. Very clean man, welcome to the site.

snip33r

Reaction score
the car look like kept in good shape from previous owner...
time to mod it accoring to your taste

NotNice

Reaction score
finally pictures. car is looking new... need some wheels though.. we got to meet up soon

bagoon316

Reaction score
Looks almost brand new, and its 5spd. Doesn't get any better then that. Very clean man, welcome to the site.

I was only looking at 5spd's, could never go back to auto. It's very clean, exterior has a couple minor flaws that I'm working on, but interior is spotless. Thanks for the welcome!!

the car look like kept in good shape from previous owner...
time to mod it accoring to your taste

Thanks man, your car looks really clean, really like it!

It was well maintained, I did the plugs this past weekend, looked as if they were just changed, oh well. Same as the air filter, and the dizzy cap looks brand new as well. I'll have to take an engine shot to show the cleanliness.

I have been reading a few mods, some in that 5lugger swap, i have a set of 18x7.5 Kosei K1 TS at home that are 5 lug from the WRX, so I'm def going to get those to go on soon.

Also read the TL RSB swap, thats on the list to be ordered prob this week.

Clean start to a nice ride!

Thanks man! Can def say the same about yours!

finally pictures. car is looking new... need some wheels though.. we got to meet up soon

Yeah I know, read above haha. Yeah we def will, you are on the west side right? Metro/VCC West area?

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
..Traction Bars eyh??.... I'll follow your endeavors on that one.

I'm currently researching Ultra Racing Chassis Bracing, I have 1 piece mounted up in the front and I am about to pick up a rear brace(for CF4/CL1) to see if it will work.

U/R Fender Braces(CF4/CL1) SHOULD work also, ThrowdownPerformance is checking measurements and clearance on those braces. Still have not heard from them but I'm 99% sure they will mount up and clear our USA Accord fenders.

Silver coupe FTW!!!

bagoon316

Reaction score
I'll have to look up your MR thread, I wanna see that UR stuff on your car.

I mean they make them for the cb and cd, as well as the preludes. we have that same style with the bars to the front cross member. i dont see why if they get ahold of a used set they can make em. the turbo guys on here would love a set of quality traction bars.

same as mounts.

i saw that ultra racing chassis brace. then i saw a thread on here about TIA or something like that, make braces, but when you check there site they dont show anything for the CG chassis. they were red/silver, made FU Strut bars, lower front chassis bars, mid chassis, and rear chassis.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Welcome, and looking forward to your progress! Don't hesitate to PM me or any of the other boosted guys around here for help in general, or detail. I'm always willing to share and help in any way I can at anytime. :)

Back