FS: Baller suspension

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I'm keeping my eye on this. I'm not sure about 18k in the front and 12k in the back, though. My ideal setting is more 16k/14k.

That's what I'm running right now. With dampening almost full stiff. It's great.

Can definitely vouch for the ride quality of this set up. Swift springs are the only way to go when you're running stuff springs.

Varnell

Reaction score
That's what I'm running right now. With dampening almost full stiff. It's great.

Can definitely vouch for the ride quality of this set up. Swift springs are the only way to go when you're running stuff springs.

Which one? 18k/12k or 16k/14k?

Varnell

Reaction score
I'm interested but only wanting to shovel out $1000. Let me know if you get that desperate. lol

I'm not trying to lowball you, but I already know I'll be spending $400 for 16k/14k swift springs.

Glws

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I'm interested but only wanting to shovel out $1000. Let me know if you get that desperate. lol

I'm not trying to lowball you, but I already know I'll be spending $400 for 16k/14k swift springs.

Glws

Everyone's so scared of the rates lol.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Exactly lol. I guarantee anyone who goes from type ones to these will be more than happy.

I guess there's no one left who's about being low on legit suspension

Back