Bangin' her in the parking lot!

xx24xx

Reaction score
Not to **** on you or anything but parking lot structures like that are known to make systems echo throughout and make them seem louder. Not knocking your **** ... im just saying. Nice vid though. I just took my rear view mirror off with my previous system ... and with what im about to do to my car ... I wont be able to see out of the back window anyway lol

Thanks Captn obvious. :thumbup:

Your only hitting 136 with that 9500? Ill be hitting 140's with my 2 10 AQ SDC2.5's on a AQ 1200D.

What amp are you running on that thing?

It's a 1600wrms amp. Box is tuned to 32-34hz. The additional power and upgrade to electrical will help me a lot. The M3A and bigger SP2150 that is. But honestly I love the super lows and feel of the bass too much to tune higher. I thought about doing a 40hz box just for numbers but thats just a waste of money and space to me right now.

For reference everything is shaking loose in my car lol. The rearview mirror on the windshield broke off...from the glue. I have a lot do fix.

Thanks for everyones kind words, and captn obvious for pointing out my video technique :lawl:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
^ LOL yeah i love the super low notes too.. My box is tuned to about 38 hz and sounds really nice on the low notes..

Do you think ill see an improvement in performance if i get a HO alternator? Would it make the amp push out more power?

Namboyz

Reaction score
getting a HO alternator will help with the charging system and all but i doubt it will increase spl or what ever. im running about 1000wrms on stock alternator and everything is still running great.

xx24xx

Reaction score
Well a charged battery = reserve = more SPL. I think with only 1K watts you would be just as good getting a decent dry cell battery. They charge very fast and put out more. LOL that sounds funny.

ilovevtec951

Reaction score
nice system .. do u enjoy setting off alarms in the structures?? cuz when i had my 2 15s in my accord i loved seein pplz faces when all the alarms would go off haha

Back