Bat Method Help

Chunky

Reaction score
Apparently there isn't anyone within a 100 mile radius that rolls fenders here where I'm located. So I guess I'm going to buy a baseball bat just kind of afraid I'm going to mess up my fenders.

Can anyone help with some advice or reassurance at least.
I'm only doing the rear. Thanks

Chunky

Reaction score
Naw bro, I can't do the hammer method. I skeptical about the bat method, and I'm going to do it, much less the hammer one. :skurred:

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
when my friend rolled my fender with a bat, he first raised the car with a jack, then he put the bat between the wheel and the fender, then he slowly dropped the car and u gotta do it slow!!!, he dropped the car until its barely resting on the bat and he started rolling, repeat it a couple more times with more pressure each time and he did it real slow (patient) and my car came out clean with no dents

6genaccord

Reaction score
when my friend rolled my fender with a bat, he first raised the car with a jack, then he put the bat between the wheel and the fender, then he slowly dropped the car and u gotta do it slow!!!, he dropped the car until its barely resting on the bat and he started rolling, repeat it a couple more times with more pressure each time and he did it real slow (patient) and my car came out clean with no dents

how did he roll the fender while adjusting the different jack heights? just rolled the bat with his hands?

Chunky

Reaction score
Here's a question I just thought about.

Wood or Aluminum?

Back