Battery Relocation

Shadow1

Reaction score
Got the transmission and alternator on the wrong sides. Lol. But I see the point tho. Thanks for the pic and info. Been waiting to do this myself for a while now.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Got the transmission and alternator on the wrong sides. Lol. But I see the point tho. Thanks for the pic and info. Been waiting to do this myself for a while now.

:lawl:...you 4cyl guys are always so comical.

Jovani, nice work, but I hope you reconsider a bit of a more guaranteed safer setup with those terminals/cover plate.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I like it, except I'd use heavier wire all around. 0 gauge at a minimum for the main power and ground, and at least 4 gauge to both the starter and OE fuse box. And that top plate over the battery scares me. What is your battery holder secured to?
+1 on using thicker wiring. you can get 0/1 gauge for not that much more then 4 gauge.

:lawl:...you 4cyl guys are always so comical.

most of the time our transmissions hold up at least and cars aren't parked for ...years

:coffee:

Last edited:

hguzman90

Reaction score
Lol you , guys are funny , yea I might consider switching it up to thicker wiring but not yet , I haven't had a problem with starting or anything since then , but deff to be sure ,

Sykvs , I will try to see what I can use to prevent the cover plates from ever touching , it's always good to be on the safe side of this

Back