baysonR 01-02 oe lip???

jdm egizzle 6

Reaction score
Btw can I get pics of the 01-02? even if they are not perfect fitment. If it needs a minor tweek ill look into making it work

MrJAcc01ord

Reaction score
well here is my '01-'02 lip... there were no fitment issues
003Edited.jpg

Ch1R

Reaction score
Don't get it. It's bent in the middle. They didn't let the bumper hang when it was curing, so the bumper sat on the lip while it was on the ground, and so the lip is bent. They send it in a thin box with it even more bent up, and expect you to heat it up to try to bend it back into shape. It doesn't follow the lines of the bottom of the oem bumper like the oem lip. I'd rather get the oem fiberglass lip. Even polyurethane breaks if it gets it, so might as well get the fiberglass. I'm thinking about getting one, and then making a mold out of it and making a polyurethane one.

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02254.jpg

Mine didnt have a gap, it just has like a little bump sticking up. As for the 01-02 lips, they look better then the 98 ones, 98 one is thin!

joshism

Reaction score
I guess you can always pay shipping to send it back if you get a bad one. 98-00 or 01-02, it's still the same company right? So unless they improved their quality, there's still that risk of getting a bent up product. Give it a try, because there are a few people that have very nice fitment.

Back