BC BR Coilovers

Momentum

Reaction score
yeah the extreme low kit has shorter shock bodies. i've got the longer ones. my rears are maxed out with the tire and fender being flush but the front still has over an inch it can go lower

I just read that part. How do you like the spring rates? Will you be changing it up?

kn0x47

Reaction score
no i like it as is. I did some more reading about the original vs the extreme low kit and tommy's right so the OP shouldn't run into the problem i've got

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
Im definately going with the extreme drop, do you guys have swift? Im trying to decide spring rates now. Hows the ride and how low are you? I'm thinking either 14/10 or 16/12

Last edited:

Momentum

Reaction score
I love my 12k front, 10k rear setup. I don't have the measurements, but im pretty slammed and I plan to go lower. If I were to change spring rates, I'd go with 14k front, 12k rear. I haven't dialed in as of yet, but these coilovers deliver. Oh, and Swift springs are amazing from what I hear.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
^ idk how, many of u guys enjoy the 12k/10k combo,

i have that, and its not comfy, i have to sit down straight, and feels like i'm in a race car... LOL...

its like i lose all comfort, but!!!! BUTTTTT!!!!

oh boy, how it handles corners... :boink:

Momentum

Reaction score

i have that, and its not comfy, i have to sit down straight, and feels like i'm in a race car... LOL...

idk, I just like how it handles bad dips in the road. It could be that I was so use to broken suspension, That anything feels better haha.

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score

my ff1 type 1 are 12k up front and its not stiff enough, with the crappy valving, i even have the preload spun up .5, i need stiffer

Momentum

Reaction score
It's probably because there F&F's. 12k feels perfect for me.

Back