Bc coils?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I have the extreme drops with 16k/14k swift springs on my IS. Not an accord, but regardless I love them. A little stiff but they aren't targeted for comfort. Ride better than my accord does on type 2's

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Yeah, how do you like the 16/14. I'm about to upgrade to that. Are you thinking about getting stiffer springs?

I love them. Idk about going stiffer, is so maybe like 2k each. I'm running with the dampening all the way stiff (minus 5 clicks) so i'm actually at 18/16 ish.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I want to know this too. I'm still getting swift springs, I just want to know what to expect.

I like the swift springs. Obviously never had them without but they feel very progressive. So forgiving on small dips but very stiff when they need to be.

Drew707

Reaction score
I like the swift springs. Obviously never had them without but they feel very progressive. So forgiving on small dips but very stiff when they need to be.

Is a swift upgrade totally worth it? I wasnt trying to shell out another 300$. Thats y i wanna know if theyre still good without them

Drew707

Reaction score
Actually im sure theyre good without them just wondering much better they are with the swift.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
You always have the option to upgrade to swift springs later, without changing anything else a long as it's the same rates. Swift springs are really more for the higher springs rates.

Back