Beginner Photography- My Accord

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
If you click the little button beside quote with the plus, you can quote multiple messages at once.

As far as the pictures go, I would try to get some that you really like with as little post processing (editing) as possible. It's really easy to throw a crappy picture into a program, move some sliders, and get a cool result, but in my mind that's not what good photographers do. Learn to get good results without editing afterwards, and then use programs to add subtle enhancements to your already good pictures. And don't be afraid to play around with a lot of different exposures for the same shot. When I first starting shooting, I would go through and edit like crazy, and looking back, most of the pictures look weird. I shot some of my cousins wedding back then, and when I went back the other day, i realized I had changed everyone's skin tone to near orange because I thought they'd look better tan (more saturated) :lawl:

I'm not trying to be harsh, just trying to help you as you progress. Good luck as you move forward :thumbsup:

LeAccord

Reaction score
What camera are you using?

As Dillon said ^ try not to edit too much as it will take away the crispness of the image and make it look bad. However don't let that stop you from playing around, editing pictures like crazy. Experiment with photos on photoshop and learn what effects and adjustments look good.

Keep up the progressing good work :thumbsup:

snowCGcoupe02

Reaction score
If you click the little button beside quote with the plus, you can quote multiple messages at once.

As far as the pictures go, I would try to get some that you really like with as little post processing (editing) as possible. It's really easy to throw a crappy picture into a program, move some sliders, and get a cool result, but in my mind that's not what good photographers do. Learn to get good results without editing afterwards, and then use programs to add subtle enhancements to your already good pictures. And don't be afraid to play around with a lot of different exposures for the same shot. When I first starting shooting, I would go through and edit like crazy, and looking back, most of the pictures look weird. I shot some of my cousins wedding back Smiliesthen, and when I went back the other day, i realized I had changed everyone's skin tone to near orange because I thought they'd look better tan (more saturated) :lawl:

I'm not trying to be harsh, just trying to help you as you progress. Good luck as you move forward :thumbsup:

Thanks for both of those tips, I appreciate it. I'll definitely take that into consideration next time. Check the new pic I posted under this.

What camera are you using?

As Dillon said ^ try not to edit too much as it will take away the crispness of the image and make it look bad. However don't let that stop you from playing around, editing pictures like crazy. Experiment with photos on photoshop and learn what effects and adjustments look good.

Keep up the progressing good work :thumbsup:

Thanks alot man! And Im using a Pentax K-r

snowCGcoupe02

Reaction score
front_end.jpg

left_side_interior.jpg

Back