BEING RESCHEDULED......mid-atlantic late summa meet '11

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Re: mid-atlantic late summa meet '11!!!!

well I dunno if I'm gonna make it to this. apparently my new job didn't listen when I said the ONLY day I'm not available to work is sundays. I'll talk to my boss on wednesday and reiterate this but I'm not sure if its going to be a problem.

slowrider87

Reaction score

well this is for all of us who are too poor to go to canam. like me haha. hey can I come over and barrow your dizzy one day this week?

yeah man. thats cool. i'm off tonight wednesday and any time before 3 any other day. plan the time accordingly and ill be here.

i feel like the this meets not turning out so well. very little activity, not many definite attendees, and even less volunteered food.

Last edited:

dadams

Reaction score

most of these ppl are last minute ppl.... but even still we had a lot more last year... i think it has to do with the time and the fact tht ppl are going back to school.

slowrider87

Reaction score

true statement.

for you SiR..
chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

dadams

Reaction score

i dont want your damn cookie.... y would you give me a damn cookie... what made you think i want a fvking cookie.... y not something more delicious instead. what is with you and this damn cookie... only the dark side haz cookies and you are not part of the dark side. just because you have a black car does not make you part of the dark side. that cookie doesnt even look tht good. y would you post a picture of a cookie tht doesnt even look good. wth is the matter with you...

greekpizza

Reaction score

Ill be there assuming i get my head back from the machine shop in time. PUT ME down for chicken. :action-smiley-042:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

i dont want your damn cookie.... y would you give me a damn cookie... what made you think i want a fvking cookie.... y not something more delicious instead. what is with you and this damn cookie... only the dark side haz cookies and you are not part of the dark side. just because you have a black car does not make you part of the dark side. that cookie doesnt even look tht good. y would you post a picture of a cookie tht doesnt even look good. wth is the matter with you...

mario-troll-face.png

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

i take his cookie if he doesn't want it.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

back on topic, unfortunately I will not be able to make it due to work. Have a big event I have to organize that day.

Back