Bent rim ?

lifelongbread

Reaction score
idk where your getting those prices at. i know a shop in my area that fixes wheels at $40 a pop. bent, cracked, or even chunks missing. hes the best and cheapest in town.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
idk where your getting those prices at. i know a shop in my area that fixes wheels at $40 a pop. bent, cracked, or even chunks missing. hes the best and cheapest in town.

There are cheaper shops in my area but it's hit and miss. But, the reason for the difference in prices is the fact you are in Kansas, not Cali or NJ.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
As said, it is often in the ballpark of a new wheel, assuming you don't have something special. I got quoted $150 for a very reputable shop in my area that specializes in very high end wheel repair. I know some people have found shops as low as $50 but I have heard very mixed results.

Also, from what I have been told, the wheel will not have the same integrity after the fix as a new one. Another reason to buy a new wheel.

Now, if you have rare, expensive, or discontinued wheels, this is the way to go.
i agreee my areospeed 19 was impossible to find so it was either chunk whole set for 100 bucks or get it fixed for 160 and have the set

^Same here, got mine done for 50 and a nice refinish too =]

wtf i wish i cld get those prices

lifelongbread

Reaction score
There are cheaper shops in my area but it's hit and miss. But, the reason for the difference in prices is the fact you are in Kansas, not Cali or NJ.

thats why i dont want to move to one of the coasts. i like it here in the middle.

Jh8909

Reaction score
Well it actually is still holding air in the tire fine, and my friend couldnt even tell i had a bent rim till i pointed it out, so apparently it isnt as bad as i thought it was but i can still notice it. I think im going to call some places monday about it, and see if i can't find out some more information on it

Back