Best bang for my buck

6THGEN_AI4

^^^ Word...Nos would be your way cause' the other mods won't gain much power...
Also remember about to loose your car weight that might help you too.

minituck04

Reaction score
or you could bolt a rocket on the back of you car and beat anything on the streets. id actually just rather spend the money on suspension. get it all dialed in so it handles the way it supposed to. and it actually makes you faster.... in the turns.

tattedhondaguy

Reaction score
minituck04 said:
or you could bolt a rocket on the back of you car and beat anything on the streets. id actually just rather spend the money on suspension. get it all dialed in so it handles the way it supposed to. and it actually makes you faster.... in the turns.

Hey if i bag it n tub the rear with ur rocket idea that would be a nice spark show... :driving:

minituck04

Reaction score
get a hot a55 gf then you wont wanna go fast. youll want everyone to look at you and your fine a55 honey

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
minituck04 said:
get a hot a55 gf then you wont wanna go fast. youll want everyone to look at you and your fine a55 honey

and you'll be glad you're car is slow...so the haters have more time to stare

cg6boi

Reaction score
yea haters stare haha....for real though with the right equipment you can make your car "faster" get a nos wet kit with the window switch, make your car breathe easier with either a intake mod or aftermarket SRI/CAI, exhaust with headers or not and you should be good, the suspension does have alot to do with speed so make sure thats dialed in right, especially for autocross you dont even need a high HP engine, suspension is key

Sonnick

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
DC Sports Header >300
CAI or SRI >150-250
brand name exhaust > 500-700
pulleys>200-500

all those combined yield to 10WHP maybe more
I disagree ;)

I got over 20 to the wheels with just i/h/e

But I do agree with the whole nitrous thing..

Ø1accord

Reaction score
Geeeeez, stupid automatics...I really like this car and it cost that much for very little power. Might as well leave it as it is. I have 51k miles on mine and something rattles in the rear, I posted it here on engine mods "Exhuast Marbles". I would like to make my accord go fast just for it to be a sleeper, but I still have 4 years to pay it off, so I can't afford to much for it. I think I'll just make it look nice for now, then we'll see about the engine. I'm completely stock for now, but I might head out to the meet to get some ideas, I live in the San Fernando Valley.

Back