Best Coil over/springs suspension system

angelplus

Reaction score
What is the best brand for the money on suspension? And where can I get hooked up with them.

Just list what you think, and we all can judge and say our opinions.

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah, my buddy has a 5thgen accord and he has tein springs... his ride is pretty rough though, so I'm looking for something like coilovers with a good feel and handling.

silencer

Reaction score
TEIN SS has 16 way adjustable damper, meaning you can actually make the ride way soft if you adjust it to 0 (8 is stock setup, 16 is hardest). the only drawback with TEIN is they are expensive. just my .02

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im getting megan coilovers and throwing illuminas in em. the megans are 400front and 350rear, close to the skunk2's i was gonna get, but cheeper, haha. yea, so my rides gonna be hard, but i want it for those turns cuuzzzzzzz......this road is by my house:
RVRoadSatelliteView.jpg

hehehe, i love it. just on my rims, (from right to left) i took the first turn at 60, 2nd at 55, and last at 70, not even maxed....i think i couldve gotten a little faster. in my "took some pics" thread i started in general chat, the 2nd picture was taken on the 2nd turn on that road, haha.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
H&R is popular w/ koni's or tokico's, D2's, Omnipower (non adjustable), H&R cup kit (if you can find it), Tanabe (what I have), APEXI (if you can find it, no longer made), TEIN (expensive), JIC (expensive), ZEAL (expensive).

P.S. - I'll sell ya my Tanabe's/exhaust/wheels/stock TB, stock intake manifold/ anything else I have for the accord/F23.

Last edited:

klee

Reaction score
If you are all worried about ride quality for both street and track, make sure you get a decent set that can adjust for both rebound and compression. Many kits only adjust for rebound hence the bounce and the harsh ride.

retroshark

Reaction score
omins are TRACK coilovers. they have a very harsh ride and their products are known to be very flawed in their design. id say go for a good set of teins and dont skimp on money

Back