best sounding exhaust for under 100 bucks!

cudablack2004

Reaction score
hey whats up guys i woke up today thinking which exhaust i was gonna get today cuz i wanted to do something new to the CG5...i wanted quiet and since i dont want this car to be fast....i figure a muffler would be best! i had two options WS2 muffler or APEXI N1 muffler....searched my local shops to see who had them universal mufflers and no luck so i went to my favorite exhaust shop TONY'S CUSTOM EXHAUST in glen burnie maryland and asked the guy if they had em and he said he sold the last N1 muffler he had! as i walked out the door he called me back and said hey i can fab u a exhaust for under 100 bucks just leave everything stock to the rear control arms and let me chop that muffler off and fab a straight pipe that will come out at a angle like i did ur other car...its gonna sound good and still quiet! so i did that he asked what size i requested a 3 inch and he said thats way too much with your car being so low lets do 2.5? i said sure i left with my fiance and son and got lunch came back and it was done i asked for the bill he says 70 bucks so i did it...started it up and it sounded better than any car i ever heard with a expensive exhaust! very low deep tone, and i still got the angled bend i wanted from the jump! here are some pics guys let me kno what u think!

2.5 inch axle back/ muffler delete angled bend (up and off to the right)

should i paint it black? silver? or leave this finish?

cudablack2004

Reaction score
ima have a buddy shoot a video later on! reminds me of the buddy club....i hate the sound of a buddy club cuz its a real straight pipe setup no cat or anything!

cudablack2004

Reaction score
it sounds stock at idle and very quiet! gotta remember its only a muffler delete the cat and everything is still there!

Back