BF GoodRich g-force T/A KDW NT Tires

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Yeah these tires are amazing, the traction is amazing on these tires. They wear really well, but when they get down there, you do like to squeal a lot around corners and when trying to traction.

As far as bad weather (ice/snow) don't use 'em, right now they are the only tires i have with tread and am using them in the snow, and wow do they suck....

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
my brother has them on his car ... the tire compound is nice ... design is sexy ... but they don't help his ... not sure about the traction ... i'm sure they're awesome for FF ... but even with a set of 315's, my brother couldn't hook worth jack ... but then again what do you expect when you run a charger on a RWD car lol

hotaccord243

Reaction score
on my second set now, and got 335whp, the grip is fantastic on these tires btw, for a high performance street tire, and even with doing burnouts all the time (most of the time by accident) they still last close to two MN spring-fall seasons

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
I know that the G-Force sport on my dads TL are very nice, they are kinda loud at low speeds once they start wearing down. They are excellent in wet and are very stable at very high speeds. Overall im very pleased with this tire.

Forte EXE

Reaction score
I got em on my rears. 215/40/17. I put them up front one time, and damn are they nice. I wouldnt know about using them in the snow or cold since they were in the back, lol.

Taospec

Reaction score
I tried a set on my car last year! They looked great, and performed even greater! My only problem with them was they had a tendency to pull in the grooves on the freeway, so I switched. Yeah, I know Cali roads suck, so that may be a factor!:p

AccordSeats4

Reaction score
BF Goodrich KDW 2's are definitely great tires. I have had them for about 5 summers now. They are on their last legs. A lot of people complain about tire noise. And although they can be a little bit noisy, I will compromise for the handling these tires dish out. I absolutely love these tires. I think it's a harder compound tire and they last a lot longer then the sticker Yokohama AD07 tires. Which I originally wanted but way over my budget. Unless your doing AutoX's in these. They should last you a while. Wet weather traction very good as well.

Back