FS: Bi-Xenon Morimoto Mini H1 Complete Retrofit / TL Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

champaned_out

Reaction score
Getting ready to sell the accord so i have a few items up for sale.. first up is my Morimoto Mini H1 Retrofits up for sale...
these projectors along with everything else was purchased a year and a half ago... all the work was done by me... projectors, bulbs, shrouds, and wire harness was purchased on http://www.theretrofitsource.com/
this is pretty much everything you need to switch over if your coming from stock...

I do not have actual pictures of the cutoff i forgot to take pictures of it before i removed it from the car but if you never heard of these projectors before i can supply you with images of the cutoff... there are tons of results if you google image these

-Headlights are TYC OE Replacements
-Morimoto Mini H1 Projectors w/Mini Gatling Gun Shrouds
-H1:Morimoto 3FIVE 5000k Bulbs
-9006 HD Relay Wire Harness
-McCulloch HID Ballast

I believe there is a small leak in the drivers side headlight... condensation forms when i wash my car but usually clears right up.. just requires a little silicon to fix... also the drivers side projector could use a very very small adjustment.. doesnt affect performance although if your slightly anal it could bother you when park in front of a wall and notice it... i never had a problem with it so i left it alone... stock adjustments on the back of the headlight to rise and lower beam and to shift the beam left and right all work perfectly fine.. also no broken tabs on either headlamps

Asking Price is $375 + Shipping
EDIT: PRICE DROPPED TO $350 SHIPPED + 3% paypal fee or $300 PICKED UP

EDIT: I NEED THESE GONE! BEEN SITTING IN MY GARAGE FOR OVER A 18 MONTHS NOW
Socal (Corona) members get priority
NEW PRICE DROP! $300 SHIPPED + 3% paypal fee or $250 PICKED UP
Paypal to: [email protected]
ALL QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY THROUGH MY EMAIL: [email protected]
OR CALL/TXT ME DIRECTLY @ 909 969 1710 FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE

65096H9.jpg

xMBifXF.jpg

z9yMV0l.jpg

TfxMYpi.jpg

njxHolj.jpg

yAjFDHz.jpg

DWlb0P8.jpg

This Last picture is NOT mine, but it shows you what you can expect from the morimoto mini h1 projectors.. wide spread, sharp cutoff and step, and intense color in the center... you get that great blue/purple color flicker with these

zRexhdY.jpg

Last edited:

champaned_out

Reaction score
I'm def interested!! Would you ship to New Jersey please?

I can ship to Jersey not a problem, I have a few padded boxes from when I bought other headlights, however shipping and PayPal fees would be added on top of the $375

What's the zip code? So I can give you a quote

dbang

Reaction score
would it be possible for you to fix the leak and possibly the adjustment as well?

14303 zip code

champaned_out

Reaction score

You have PM

would it be possible for you to fix the leak and possibly the adjustment as well?

14303 zip code

I can fix the small leak no problem just need to add a blob of silicon over the area... however the headlights are already off the car and packaged up, i dont really have the time to open the lights up, mount them on the car and readjust, which is why i reduced the cost of these, did a google search of other used morimoto retrofits on other car forums before listing these up and it seems people are selling theirs for around $350-$450 for just the head lights no bulbs, hid kit or harness so please take that into consideration, thanks!

i will PM you with the shipping quote if your still interested :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back