Big change coming. **PHOTOS ADDED - WHEELS & SUSPENSION**

DXaccorD

Reaction score
Re: Big change coming.

hey redryder, car is looking great man. I definitely love seeing the progress your car has made over the past months. Keep up the good work, and im wondering when the day will come that you will want coilovers for that perfect drop :jarred: Keep up the good work!

parksjm7

Reaction score

Koni yellows are the stuff - looking clean

what's next?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

hey redryder, car is looking great man. I definitely love seeing the progress your car has made over the past months. Keep up the good work, and im wondering when the day will come that you will want coilovers for that perfect drop :jarred: Keep up the good work!

Thanks for following the car, I appreciate it.

Looks amazing man! Keep up the good work!

Thanks buddy. Just trying to figure out what I'm going to do when I get the exhaust and rear lip on.

Koni yellows are the stuff - looking clean

what's next?

Yeah I love these struts. Next is get these calipers painted, now that you can actually see em, lol. OEM lip kit and exhaust also in progress, as well as custom redhoused headlights with LED's.

NEW PHOTOS ADDED ON PAGE 5! THANKS ALL!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
definitely looks good, but even tho its a dd, i think you should gone a little lower. but the car really looks nice.

Yeah part of me wishes I had gone with Sportlines, but I like having the same gap all the way around the wheel. I'll probably leave it the way it is for a while until I find a good deal on Sportlines.

Wow, love the wheels!

Thanks a lot!

Back