bimmer car jack

DrOwZee

Reaction score
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/victim-colon-suspects-2499943-black-bmw

the victim was my friend.
i was speechless when they told me what had happen. i can't believe people would still stoop this low and do scandalous **** like this. He didnt deserve this man, he was the nicest guy anyone can know.

His car was soo nice too. twin turbo 335i with a chip. most have spent over 3gs on the car.

Guess good thing is he is alright despite the stab wound and getting jumped. thank god nothing else happened to him.

yea that is all.

/end vent

MrLazie1

Reaction score
damn that sucks. good thing your friend is alright. a lot of people are jacking cars and other stuff these days. be careful everyone. they all need the money thats why they do it.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
glad your friends iight..but it looks like he had some serious haterzz
naw he doesnt have any haters, random scandalous low live thieves.

doesnt sound like haters man, random jacking.. i think that lake they tried to dump the car is a neighborhood park lake o_O

yea, that park is like down the road from south coast plaza area if you guys are familiar with the area. the car jacking happened near south coast plaza.

omg that is so wack... f*** thieves man.

the beating/stabbing was so unnecessary..
yea. thank god hes alrite

****in assholes, karma is goign to be a *****
times like this i wonder if kramas leget or not, good or bad, you still get ****ed over. but yea, hope those ****ers get caught and gets whats coming to them.

damn that sucks. good thing your friend is alright. a lot of people are jacking cars and other stuff these days. be careful everyone. they all need the money thats why they do it.
yea dude, its just sad how low people can go just to make ends meet or put food on the table or what ever the reason may be.

just talked to him alil while ago, seems like hes doing fine. despite everything that happened, hes still funny as hell, laughing at how swollen his face is haha.

freelucien

Reaction score
yeah man, hope ur friend is doing well. Some assholes got me last week also, broke into my car and stole my ipod and connector and work clothes. these sons of *****es stole my work clothes. right out front my drive way early as hell in the morning around 2 am.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
wow.
who the hell would want to sell your work clothes?
thats just plain out sad man. they probably work for the same place as you man

Back