BkzTaffeta's 99' Tafetta 4dr UPDATE 12/3/13 PG1

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
In not 100% on numbers, it was tuned on a mustang dyno which i think lowers power by lik 20% because the rollers put load on the car, but it made 401hp 320tq at 15psi on the mustang dyno, i'll be getting on a dynojet soon to see how much it pulls on it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Well, Dang, Xavier!

Always something new up your sleeve with this car!

Looks awesome and I guess no hood is the new look.

Did you end up selling the custom Coupe bumper?

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
haha unfortunately i always have something to do. No i still have the custom coupe bumper i havnt tried installing it with the Intercooler piping yet, i hope it fits.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'd like to see it fit as well.

It went really well with the car.

So, you drive around with no hood, or was that just the Meet look?

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
no i dont, as a matter of fact i actually got pulled over and got summons for driving with no hood which is so stupid, but i have a regular downpipe as well, i only put the up-pipes when i go to big events with no hood, everything is v-banded even my whole exhaust for easy removal

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Attention to detail, always good to see.

yeah, I have to make a night run with no hood to pick up a Coupe hood, so I am hoping to avoid detection as well.

People do it here for meets as well, but not sure if anyone has ever gotten stopped for it.

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
yes its ridiculous he referred to it as "Vehicle not properly Equipped". I would understand if my freaking bumper was dangling like if it was going to fly off but he was just a hater lol......going to post pix of the exhaust setup now

Back