-bl-'s MATTE WHITE Coupe (56k) UPDATE

-bl-

Reaction score
Slam it! lol white looks clean :thumbsup:
thanks! unfortunately for now this is as low as im going to go until i decide to change the tires, the current ones i have are too wide and rub when i go over hard bumps.
I just noticed that you don't have any hot spots. Can you tell me how you did it? With some additional work, or with some low luminosity leds?
i bought some LEDs from SuperBrightLEDs.com and i bought ones that provide 360degree light out put, so they have smds all over the bulb rather than concentrating the light in one spot.
Car looks great, man! Good work and nice job keeping it clean :thumbup:
Thanks!! :D

kleankord

Reaction score
Did you do the motor swap yourself? I would consider keeping my car and dropping a new motor in.. can't imagine taking it to a shop to get it done though.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
i bought some LEDs from SuperBrightLEDs.com and i bought ones that provide 360degree light out put, so they have smds all over the bulb rather than concentrating the light in one spot.
I bought their's for my vanity lights (w/ a lighning-fast regular shipment), and I'm deninately planning to get their products to complete my full interior conversion. Got it. I'll get the ones w/ 360°beam angle for my gage cluster. Thanks for the info! :)

-bl-

Reaction score
Did you do the motor swap yourself? I would consider keeping my car and dropping a new motor in.. can't imagine taking it to a shop to get it done though.
I actually took my car to a shop to get the motor swap done, but they gave me an awesome deal!
I bought their's for my vanity lights (w/ a lighning-fast regular shipment), and I'm deninately planning to get their products to complete my full interior conversion. Got it. I'll get the ones w/ 360°beam angle for my gage cluster. Thanks for the info! :)
Yeah np! but for the fuel meter light don't buy the 360 degree bulb because it will not fit in that particular slot. The smds around it cause the bulb to be too big. but thats only for the fuel meter. Then the millage digital section buy a single smd LED for that one.

hope this helps.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanx for the heads-up! One last thing, (if you don't mind).. Can you tell me the reason why I should be getting a single SMD for the milleage display?

-bl-

Reaction score
Thanx for the heads-up! One last thing, (if you don't mind).. Can you tell me the reason why I should be getting a single SMD for the milleage display?
i can't fully remember but im pretty sure its the same reason as the fuel millage light, the hole to plug the bulb in is too small to fit the 360 degree bulbs (the smds make the bulb a lot fatter).

01AccordSedan

Reaction score
Okay im sure this is an easy question to answer but what are those seats out of? i want black leather seats in my sedan just dont know what to get

-bl-

Reaction score
Okay im sure this is an easy question to answer but what are those seats out of? i want black leather seats in my sedan just dont know what to get

my seats? they're stock oem seats, the 6th gen accords we own come in different colour interiors, ive seen tan, grey, charcoal, and black. Mine in particular are charcoal but most people consider it black. They come out of a 98-02 accord coupe (2dr). The sedan seats and the coupe seats do not look the same.

But basically if you find another 6th gen accord parting out seats you can pick some up and install them.

Back