klr4life

Reaction score
Re: Black sunshine's 99 ex coupe

Paint looks good, you def need to blackhouse those head lights

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

wow.... yeah.... i ACTUALLY like it. nice work dude. looks great with the rear badge and taillights.

flat-black those headlights!!!! SEKS!

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score

Hey guys thanks for all the props on my ride, now i must tell everyone the bad news, this week our local fire dept decieded to flush the hydrants at my job and not tell us, so i got a few thoudsand gallons of contaminated water at a couple hundred pounds of pressure blasted onto my ride, so to make this story quick, i'll be needing a new paint job now, and this one is less than a month old.....:furious: But it looks like the city will be floatin da bill this time....but thankx again for all the positive feed back everyone, ill keep u posted.....:peace:

Here r some photo's of the damage done from the hydrant.....

005.jpg

004.jpg

001-1.jpg

Last edited:

Mazingdc5

Reaction score

that is one of the hottest color i have ever seen...that's awesome..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Hey guys thanks for all the props on my ride, now i must tell everyone the bad news, this week our local fire dept decieded to flush the hydrants at my job and not tell us, so i got a few thoudsand gallons of contaminated water at a couple hundred pounds of pressure blasted onto my ride, so to make this story quick, i'll be needing a new paint job now, and this one is less than a month old.....:furious: But it looks like the city will be floatin da bill this time....but thankx again for all the positive feed back everyone, ill keep u posted.....:peace:

A$$.....HOLES. wtf man?? How do you open a fire hydrant with cars around?? Stupid city workers. Glad they're footing the bill though.

Back