black2000's 2000 Accord Coupe EXV6 *56k*

SykVSyx

Reaction score
thanks SykVSyx! i plan to keep the J30, and ive done extensive research for the swap and it wont be a problem for me thanks.

Rare thing these days to have a new member that has actually done the research and doesn't post questions that have been answered dozens of time on here.

thanks mdog180!
and i like the wing west ones, or a mugen one, and it is definitely going to be lower, when i get my coilovers ;) I didnt wanna go to low on stock struts. I use this daily and i didnt want them blown and immobile.

The WW sedan kit is a good look if you are not too keen about the Coupe version. Either one would be a good choice though.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Happy modding! I personally don't know why you would "delete" your muffler, but to each their own.

Good luck!

black2000

Reaction score
Rare thing these days to have a new member that has actually done the research and doesn't post questions that have been answered dozens of time on here.

yes i discovered this forum from researching info about the swap, I sent links to my mechanic that i found from here and v6performance and he gave me a quote 2700 for parts and labor which is pretty decent

black2000

Reaction score
This car has a cat, resonator, pre muffler, and then splits into 2 mufflers, thats a lot of muffling going on, and i decided best way to get a better sound out of it is to get rid of the end mufflers, so i hacked them right off, and welded some nice stainless steel piping to bring the tip to the bumper, and got some nice muffler tips, cost me 60 bucks for a car that imo sounds better than cars with catbacks

CG2

Reaction score
I wonder what the stock spring rates are... It should be possible to lower an inch or 1.5 reliably on stock shocks, as long as the spring rates on the lowering springs are correct.

I like your coupe bruh, a set of lower offset wheels will look nice on it.

IllCG301

Reaction score
Nice car it clean to, i would lower it more tho and get a lip kit good luck with it tho

Back