blackdout's coupe

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
D00d, that thing is hideous.

Ditch the projectors for some black housing headlighs and SLAM it.

Get some new wheels too.

After you post pics of your car, THEN you can criticize others.

Until then......

stfu_noob.jpg

OP......the car looks good. Not a fan of the projectors, but a nice start to say the least.

Keep up the good work and welcome to the site.

truonghthe

Reaction score
:henry::henry:^^^hahahaha Justin... I am speechess.............................:henry::henry::henry:

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
Great work Blackdout! Looking real sharp! I really like the rims... The exact color and similar style I'm considering. Keep up the good work!

(JMiller... haha great graphic)

rexxx

Reaction score
After you post pics of your car, THEN you can criticize others.

Until then......

stfu_noob.jpg

OP......the car looks good. Not a fan of the projectors, but a nice start to say the least.

Keep up the good work and welcome to the site.

Exactly why i didnt buy a honda, the people who own them are dicks...well..the VAST majority.

Here is my car.

l_f1f17a179cd6f29efc9f4239662a6c4b.jpg

That was back in august right after i got it. sorry for the low quality and crappy picture. I just had to get pics with the wheels on this one, just in case. Havnt had time to take any other pics between moving, school and work.

And just as a FYI, i was just giving him hell because he owed me money, if that hints anything to you.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome, speaking from experience, the halo's have got to go. Brings back horrible memories for me. Once you see the 'light' regarding doing a retro, I'm sure you'll get on board with it.

Planning on lowering the car more?

Lotta potential for a black CG6, so if you're looking for ideas, you came to the right place!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Exactly why i didnt buy a honda, the people who own them are dicks...well..the VAST majority.

And just as a FYI, i was just giving him hell because he owed me money, if that hints anything to you.

:eusa_doh: rexxx if you look at your first post and the context of it, YOU were the complete dick. JMiller was absolutely correct in saying what he did given the context of your post. You've been here all of 5 posts and you're saying the vast majority of Honda owners are dicks? And you say it is THE REASON why you didn't get a Honda? That makes no sense. Great start, welcome to the site.... :talk-punch:

Maybe if you just hung around a bit you'd realize what kind of people are on here. And that you just made yourself look pretty foolish... but since you have a GTI why did you even come here in the first place? Because the guy owed you money? :thinking:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
OP:
ANYWAYYSSSS....welcome, car looks really good man. I agree that some blackhoused OEM headlights or a retro would do wonders for your car. And a bigger drop would look sick.

stealth coupe ftmfw. :rock:

rexxx

Reaction score
Im allowed to give one of my good friends a hard time. And i actually used this name to buy some stuff for him before when he didnt have a name.

you want a life history too?

Latest posts

Back