Blacked Out My Headlights (PICS)

whtitdo

Reaction score
oh nice! does it matter how many time you coat it on the headlight?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Like everyone said, if you keep the old material in the little valley of the light and use a heatgun to reseal, you shouldn't need anything else, no silcone or the nissan stuff.

I've done this on 3 cars, it's worked every time. THe ones on my accord are the worst, one will lightly fog after a wash. So only with a ton of water, and it goes away in an hour or so. But using a heat gun makes this alot easier.

matty2013

Reaction score
I just gave mine their first coat of paint, and still kinda unsure about what I want to do about the amber strip. I masked off the signal reflector(the back part that has all the disco ball styled surface).
And now I wanna know what you guys think,
-Smoke the amber strip and put in and amber 1157 led
-Clear it and put and amber led
-Leave it orange and put a super white bulb
-Black out the amber strip reflector(removable piece behind the orange plastic) and clear it with an amber led.

Only thing I DO NOT wanna do is go with a white turn signal light. Attracts too much attention with the Montreal cops. (I'm in Canada btw)

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
yup, welcome to my life, haha. same thing happened to me man, but then I re-did it and blacked the entire side-marker, SO MUCH happier now. looks way better IMO. gL tho man.

Back