Blackhoused headlights.

rick_dang1987

Reaction score
if u guys have any pair of blackhoused headlights for sale plz let me know. My headlight was broken yesterday :(

Last edited:

Drew707

Reaction score
just letting the op know that most of the ebay headlights arnt OEM. i bought a pair off ebay and the fitments are off a bit, and the fog up a bit on the inside.

rick_dang1987

Reaction score
yea thats y i'm looking for OEM headlights blackhoused. other way i will find an clear oem and i will blackousing diy. My headlight on passenger side was broken but driver side still okay. if anyone have the passenger side headlight for sale plz pm me. thanks
just letting the op know that most of the ebay headlights arnt OEM. i bought a pair off ebay and the fitments are off a bit, and the fog up a bit on the inside.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

bought 2 sets from ebay
had no problems with either ones,
just depends on who u getem from i guess

Accord914

Reaction score
I bought a pair on ebay and they're doing me fine! I sent my oems to get retroed

st3b0

Reaction score
LMK if you're still looking. Gonna be putting mine up for sale here pretty soon. Blackhoused OEMs and the corners are sprayed amber.

rick_dang1987

Reaction score
thanks man. i just bought an oem clear headlight and painted it black to replace my broken one. anyway thanks for let me know! a
LMK if you're still looking. Gonna be putting mine up for sale here pretty soon. Blackhoused OEMs and the corners are sprayed amber.

Back