blackhousing headlights on white sedan.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
imo they look good on any color. a lot depends on what you do with the reflectors...leave half in like the second car, or use aftermarket clear strips. theres like 30 different way you can configure it :D

my car is stock as well :(

white beauty

Reaction score
yeah i guess ur right, if i do it ill probably just remove the amber strip and paint the housingh black, i have seen some pics with people that left the strip in and i didnt like it too much

yellowfever

Reaction score
i have a white coupe with blackhousings and half strip. It looks extremely nice, a guy at work has a white coupe with white housings and they look terrible.

silverbullet2k7

Reaction score
hey ive done blackhousing on my coupe..its not a sedan but still get the concept..i did the blackhosuing but kept the orange reflectors to give it that jdm look..check it out..

cliffsta

Reaction score
Yeah I've got black rims and dark windows, its just, I dunno exactly what your'e supposed to paint / what NOT to paint... and I know jack squat about reflectors and all that jazz... there seems to be a lot more to it than simply taking them apart and letting loose with spraypaint.

I really wanna do it, I'm just afraid of doing it WRONG.

white beauty

Reaction score
thanks for all the input guys, after seeig some pics with it done on white coupes and sedans ill proabably end up doing it cause it looks pretty good, two questions though, where do u buy the white strip that replaces the amber one and after u pull apart the headlight how do u get it back together and sealed properly. thanks

Last edited:

ccordex00

Reaction score
11212122.jpg

white sedan....i like to keep the corner clear...different looks from the entire blackhousing

Back