blankkoops 4dr black ex(56k) cruisin miami..

blankkoop

Reaction score
to start..i think i like the car more everyday. ive been lightly modding cars for a few years and ive been through literally over 35 hondas..since the first taste of vtec in a friends 97 b16 hatch back in 99 its been an addiction that ive fought with....loosing much of the time...i was done modding cars until my girl bought her 99 blank(white) coupe a few months ago and asked m to help her hook it up... i guess i kinda missed wrenching and working on cars so now here i am back in this ****...

i bought the car a few weeks ago with a lil over 90k mi and have been doing a lot of maintenance since i plan to keep it for the next 5-6years until i finish school...

so heres the shots...i wish i was a photograher to make all the pretty pics but im not...if somebody cares to photoshop up something fresh for a sig for me i really appreciate it :bowdown:

l_82e6b686767145c1acbe2b0a8e2329fe.jpg

l_94aca705722144f4b7d328ccbf871710.jpg

l_67cb7039d93c45168a87a8cb65cef9aa.jpg

l_0f4495ae3c8b4c2897713425322b4d43.jpg

l_2abe4565a8474e22ad05af11babfffff.jpg

Engine
stock f23 w/ an intake

Interior
vr3 headunit (came w/car, i wouldnt buy 1 but it does the damn thing, gps, reads 8gig stick and sdcards)
pioneer all around

Exterior
bs ebay trunk lip
black housings(for sale)
12k ddm hids
coupe frontend

Suspension
cl 16 in polished wheels
koni yellow/eibach sportlines (sits at 23.75 front and 23 rear from ground to bottom fender)

future plans are(in no particular order..
8k 55watt ddm hids(in the mail)
led lights all around(in the mail)
suspension(koni/GC in the mail)
paint
front TL TSX RSX or newer gen accord seats
new lip
5 spd swap
boost(sitting under bed waiting on a good shop and money to tune)
greddy or apexi exhaust system
a 10 or 12 sub to even out all the highs in this thing
new armrest leather

thanx for looking...

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
fhp busted a whole bunch of ppl 2 years ago for having headlight covers, so becareful

looks good so far

Raymond

Reaction score
Car looks really clean man. I'm trying to set up a little photoshoot with a bunch of local 6th gens and since you're in the are maybe you can come out! I'll send you a PM when I figure out when and where I'm going to do it.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
I swear a member on here has the same exact car but on tein basics....

Clean none the less!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
looks good, but why would you want to tint headlights? thats kind of dumb...since you usually need light to see at night.

blankkoop

Reaction score
looks good, but why would you want to tint headlights? thats kind of dumb...since you usually need light to see at night.

thats why u run hids and a lot of cars run tinted head lights...its not a definate though...will probably just get new lights, wish i knew where to find the one w/ kind a like a hologram effect ...

blankkoop

Reaction score
Car looks really clean man. I'm trying to set up a little photoshoot with a bunch of local 6th gens and since you're in the are maybe you can come out! I'll send you a PM when I figure out when and where I'm going to do it.

im down...my girl has 1 too...ill post pics later when i put the wheels on..

I swear a member on here has the same exact car but on tein basics....

Clean none the less!!
yea he has same setup but cleaner than mine, for the moment..

thanx for the comments..

Back