Blinker won't work please help out

Kaden_se

Reaction score
I just put a new pair of headlights on my accord, and everything worked fine until this night, the blinker stopped working on the front right side. Both rear blinkers work and so does the front left one, but I have no idea why the blinker stopped working. I believe the bulb is ok because the light is on consistently, I just can't get it to flash. Putting in the new headlight involved splicing the wire that led up to the main light bulb, I think that has something to do with it, but it only now stopped working after a few days. Please help if you have any knowledge as to what to do. theyre Spec D Halo projector headlights if that helps. Thanks.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
there are two filaments in the front parking lights/turn signals because they're dual function...constant on when you turn them on and flashing for when you use the turn signal. i'd try replacing the bulb first before going too far into it. just take the bulb out of the side that works, and try it on the side that doesn't and that will tell you whether you need to dig any deeper than a new bulb.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
It's possible for the dim lead to be intact while the bright lead is busted. Like Sketch said swap the bulbs and see what happens. Other things to check are your splicing connections and the brass contacts inside the connector to make sure they are making contact with the bulb leads.

Or, low blinker fluid.

GullyG00k

Reaction score
If the blinker indicator on dash is solid for both, you have wrong bulbs for the blinkers.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back