blink's new ride

blinkz0rz

Reaction score
25 psi!! that is sick prolly run 12s all day
I was thinking low 13s, there isn't much done to the motor other than fuel and boost. I've been talking to a few kids in town that was around for when the guy built the engine, so I'm kinda getting their say about what's done so far. I know the stock turbo and injectors have a fuel cutoff around 16psi, so it's been worked a bit to allow 25psi.

I pretty much sold the Accord cuz the payments were putting me into debt, being jobless at that time. Then some legal issues with Illinois

lol I know I just bought a faster car that gets more attention than needed from Cops.

We did, however, snap a rear axle on a 6k launch. It was rigged together, horribly. The carrier cover was missing a bolt and there is damage to the bolt holes on it. Waiting on that axle and cover to arrive, fixing it the right way so I don't see this again. Nor will I launch at 6k again...maybe 4k now cuz boost peaks at 4500.

I've been on DSMtalk mostly, and on DSMtuners.

As much as I like the boost, I miss the sound of VTEC. lolz

looks like a damn Reebok car. :rofl:
That never gets old. It's like "hey guis, I got a sponsored custom paint job from Reebok, which Maaco painted!"

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
25psi on a 14b :ugh: turn it down to 20-22...or get a 16g asap...

90% of my friends own DSMs. even my buddy who put $30k into his still has problems and still takes it to ohio to get it fixed. and it's only gone 11.7 :coffee:

DSM forums are hilarious imo...everyone talks **** but like 1 in 10 cars actually run :lawl:

if you need any parts, let me know...i have the entire wisconsin DSM network at my disposal. if you have any problems, i can relay to my buddy known here as "DSM Chris" :lawl: 6ga hookup :whip_001:

blinkz0rz

Reaction score
Nice DSM but take off the vinyl!
I wish it was vinyl, but it's pinstriping. It was put on pretty good, like it was sprayed on with a paint gun.

It will get a repaint soon, it will be a Panda. :p

As for the turbo, I will hardly be running over 20psi. I'll try average 16psi, and then up it to 20 or so for drag strips. Screw the 16g, I want the 20g. hehe

changaroo

Reaction score
quick cars for sure, but dont be surprised when it crank walks on ya :)

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
3213123621_c1767aa5b1.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Good luck with the car

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
25 psi? :ohsnap:

very nice.. motor looks great but the paint job has to go :lawl:

specs of the rebuild? upgraded pistons? turbo??

david5788

Reaction score
yea my friend has a dsm also, but its sold already he ran 12s all day on 25 psi. his rear end snapped also when he ran it at sac raceway. and his car overheated and everything.

the car is fully rebuilt now and is running smooth. but just remember that the car is old and its not made in japan. lol

meaning its prolly not gonna last and its prolly gonna need constant repairs to run it @ anything higher than 20 psi i guess.

good luck though its a fast car

Back