blue ion headlights

Daku

Reaction score
is there a DIY for them( i looked everyyywhere)
only thing google taught me is that there's some film that you can apply, but i cant find it anywhere(i dont want a normal blue tint, i want the blue ion tint)
so..anyyyyyluck?:thinking:

TheHunter

Reaction score
Lol should have bought ccordex00's ones (David). Just sold them a few days ago to Henry. :p I haven't heard of anyone applying it themselves.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i think theres a spray for the blue ion look and u can just bluehouse the headlights.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
The blue ion lenses aren't tinted on the exterior, it's actually fused with the plastic lenses during production. You won't be able to replicate it yourself.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
ooh i c. i was told there was a spray where u can replicate the effect.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
The blue ion lenses aren't tinted on the exterior, it's actually fused with the plastic lenses during production. You won't be able to replicate it yourself.
There is actually a green polarizing film that I used to use. But the JDM company that made it is no longer around.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
A polarizing film will chip from rocks/bugs/etc. The ion lenses can be sanded/buffed and retain the color. I'm sure there are other methods to make a chameleon-style lens, but the results won't be worth the trouble.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Exactly, I used to have em before my accident and used to get asked all the time if it was a spray or film and they used to be confused that it was actually the lens itself

finch13

Reaction score
Get polarized sunglasses...they'll give you an ion effect on most of the headlights you look at :D

Back