Blue or Purple

Which Rim?

• Total voters

slow f23

Reaction score
i agree with the first response.. with such a clean car, i can't see these wheels looking too good.

i love the gold wheels you had/have.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think the Volk wheels themselves look sweet. But I don't think your car looks good with them on. Kinda like wearing a dark blue suit jacket with black slacks. I think a gunmetal would look better with your car's color. I think gold looks great and all, but I see it everywhere and it's getting old.

I appreciate the effort on the purple wheels...three spokes are :ugh: and at least you made them look interesting lol. But purple on black = ghetto fabulous. Nice paint though!

02CowboyAccrd

Reaction score
Gold wheels all the way, if youre stuck with this descision, just change them every other week

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
the cusco blue rims are my summer/daily rims
the purple advans are my winters

and im trying to sell my 5zigen and gramlights.

as much as i LOVED the gold look
it is way overplayed now. i had my good 3 years with them

plus the cusco blue was something i wanted to do for a long time too.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Mickey, I gotta agree with Will and Derek. Not feelin them bro. I think the polished lip is just breaking it up too much...

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Your car looks like completely different with the new wheels and no stripe on the side...i like the blue, but it def contrast the car tons..looks good, but it really does change everything..your car looks clean and flows without all the stickers and stripes..but those wheels pop out and are more racey or something instead of clean...

i never liked those advans, so i am not a fan of them being purple also..

ActNow

Reaction score
IMO gunmetal looks good on dark color cars.

Purple looks interesting though, i love the idea of the blue maybe a darker hue would work, your right the gold did look great for 3 years change is good sometimes.

Back